Terms and Conditions of Booking
- For the open course programme full payment is due upon booking.
- For in-house courses payment is by arrangement as agreed at the time of booking.
- Complete First Aid will send an invoice with payment details along with your confirmation email.
- Certificates will not be issued for any course until payment in full is received.
In the event of cancellation by the client, the following policies will apply:-
- Cancellation 2 weeks or more in advance of course date(s) – No charge will be applied and any payment will be refunded.
- Cancellation less than 2 weeks in advance of course date(s) – Full course fee is payable.
- In the unlikely event of a course being cancelled by Complete First Aid, a full refund of any payment will be made.
No liability whatsoever can be accepted for loss or damage to personal possessions or items of clothing whilst participating on courses.
- Your personal information will remain confidential between Complete First Aid and our awarding body Protrainings Europe.
- We will never disclose or share your details with any third party.
- We will retain your details on file and will contact you 3 months in advance of expiration of any training certificate, unless you advise us you do not wish us to do so.
In the event that there is dissatisfaction with any assessment decision made on a course, a formal grievance procedure may be followed through Complete First Aid and our awarding body Protrainings Europe.
Client Commitments & Responsibilities
- Comprehensive joining instructions are sent to every participant in advance of every course. These include course details and any specific pre-course requirements.
- Courses delivered by Complete First Aid are hands-on and participative, as such, all attendees are expected and required to take an active part in the course.
- All attendees are required to take reasonable care for their own health and safety and that of other course participants and to notify Complete First Aid in advance of any injuries or medical conditions which may affect participation in a course. This does not necessarily preclude course attendance, but allows us to consider any options or special measure to assist.